Subject areas & specializations:
- Educational technologies (eg. D2L, Kaltura, Collaborate, BB Ally, ReadSpeaker)
- Online and blended education pedagogy & practices
- Information architecture & online course design
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
I have been working as an Instructional Designer in online learning since 1998, and have been a member of Camosun's eLearning unit since 2013. I am passionate about working with faculty and other colleagues to make post-secondary education as accessible as possible.
Sue's UDL Project site.