We offer free fitness centre access to students and employees, as well as community memberships, personal training and towel service.
Community members must be 17 years or older. Students and employees must present valid ID.
|Membership rates||Community||Camosun Alumni||Camosun Student||Camosun Employee|
|Community||Camosun Student||Camosun Employee|
|Access to both campus Fitness Centres|
|Change rooms, showers, and lockers|
|Fitness Centre orientation|
|Personal training||$40 per hour|
|Student rate on activity classes|
|Towel service||$6 per month||$6 per month|
Fitness Centre Policies
- Change into workout clothes and shoes.
- Sign in to the fitness centre.
- Be courteous:
- put away weights and other equipment at the end of your set
- wipe down cardio equipment after using it
- limit your time on the machines and equipment when the centre is busy
Our certified trainers will provide you with a personalized strength/fitness program. Training sessions include: consultation, program design, instructional sessions, and feedback.
Personal training appointments must be booked ahead of time. Contact us to book a training appointment.
Free 30-minute orientation sessions are designed to familiarize you with the fitness and strength training facilities at Lansdowne and Interurban campuses. Qualified staff will walk you safely through the facility.
Appointments required. Contact us to book an orientation session.
Do you have a special talent you'd like to share with others? Become a Camosun fitness or activity instructor and make a difference in someone's life.
If you're interested in applying, contact us for more information.
Wherever possible, we employ students to help with the running of recreation and athletic programs. Student helpers are needed for athletic games, drop-in sports and intramural soccer.
If you are interested in joining our team, contact us for more information.
Summer Fitness Centre Specials
(May 1 – Aug 31)
- Community members: $75 (includes personal training, towel service and 10% off Fitness Classes)
- Student extension: $40 (available to Camosun Winter 2018 students who are not registered for summer classes)