Prepare for your appointment
- Bring a copy of your work (preferably typed).
- Bring a copy of your assignment, instructor's guidelines, and other course materials.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Set your phone to silent.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the same booking system or email the writing consultant.
- A missed, un-cancelled appointment is considered a no-show.
- If you accumulate more than two no-shows, we may require you to submit your essays to WriteAway rather than booking an in-person appointment.
Appointments/Drop-in Tutoring/Online Tutoring
|Book online||Help Centre |
Centre for Business & Access (CBA) 160
|Paul||Book online||Writing Centre |
Liz Ashton Campus Centre (LACC) 354 (Library)
|Lansdowne||Rhonda / Janet |
|Book online||English Help Centre (EHC) |
Ewing (E) 202
|Julia / Roz||Book online||Writing Centre |
Alan Batey Library & Learning Commons (LLC) 138
|Katherine||Book online||Writing Centre |
Alan Batey Library & Learning Commons (LLC) 137
|Fall and Winter terms|
|Go to www.writeaway.ca/connect |
and select Camosun College.
|Submit your paper 24/7. |
You will receive feedback
in a few days.
|Note: Turnaround time varies. |
Be sure to plan ahead!