We've moved online
To get started:
- Register for an account (if you haven't already).
- Log in.
- Book an appointment by selecting the appropriate schedule (see below).
Note If you need help registering for an account or making an appointment, watch this video.
You can also contact a tutor for help with booking an appointment.
|Book an appointment||ELD & Upgrading courses|
|Book an appointment||100+ level courses, all subjects|
BC's online writing tutoring service
Prepare for your appointment
- Within the online booking system (WCOnline), upload a copy of your assignment and your instructor's guidelines.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the same online booking system or email the writing consultant.
- A missed, un-cancelled appointment is considered a no-show.
- If you accumulate more than two no-shows, we may require you to submit your essays to WriteAway rather than booking an in-person appointment.