If you're taking a 100-level course or above, scroll down the page to book an appointment with one of our writing consultants.
Prepare for your appointment
- Bring a copy of your work (preferably typed).
- Bring a copy of your assignment, instructor's guidelines, and other course materials.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Set your phone to silent.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel no later than 30 minutes before your appointment using the same booking system or email the writing consultant.
- A missed and un-cancelled appointment is considered a no-show.
- Students who accumulate more than two no-shows may be asked to submit their essays to WriteAway rather than booking an in-person appointment.
WriteAway Online Tutoring
Click the "WriteAway" image below for details about online tutoring.
If you're enrolled in English Language Development (ELD) or Upgrading courses, visit this website for more information.
Book an appointment
|Interurban||Support for non-native English speakers||Book online||Help Centre |
Centre for Business & Access (CBA) 160
|Paul||Book online||Writing Centre |
Liz Ashton Campus Centre (LACC) 336 (Library)
Support for non-native English speakers
|Book online||English Help Centre (EHC) |
Ewing (E) 202
|Julia||Book online||Writing Centre |
Alan Batey Library & Learning Commons (LLC) 138
|Katherine||Book online||Writing Centre |
Alan Batey Library & Learning Commons (LLC) 137