The Office of Student Support can assist students through life challenges that are impacting their personal, social, and academic success.
A Student Support Manager works closely with campus partners supporting and implementing effective case management processes that align with various college policies and practices in order to support students.
Student Support Managers can:
- Provide safe confidential support
- Collaborate with students to understand their needs and help with a next step plan
- Help students become aware of and connect with, appropriate campus and community resources
- Assist students with understanding their rights and responsibilities and understanding their options for resolving concerns at Camosun
- Act as a support person through institutional processes at Camosun
Students can contact a Student Support Manager by phone or email to make an appointment.