The Student Records department holds your Camosun course and grade information, as well as any transcripts you have submitted for admission.
Ordering official Camosun transcripts
- Log in to Camlink to order your transcript online and track the status.
- By Mail
- Fill out the Transcript Request form and mail to the address on the form.
- In person
- Requests can be made and paid for at the Student Records desk at Lansdowne campus or at the Cashier at Interurban campus
- Rush Service
- Order and pay at the Student Records desk at Lansdowne campus and walk out with the transcript in your hand
When ordering transcripts you'll need:
- a Transcript Request form
- your student number
- your previous name (if applicable)
- the number of original transcripts required
- your payment method
- your delivery option
Note: Check the box indicating “include CE Classes” on the transcript request in order to have them included.
Transcript request forms must be accurate, completed in full, and payment for each request must be made before a transcript will be issued. Transcripts will not be released for students with outstanding Camosun tuition, fees or fines.
Camosun cannot accept transcript requests without the student's signature, as it is legally required by the BC Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
|Item||Cost per copy|
|Ordered by mail||$20|
|Rush service (in person)||$30|
|Courier - Canada||$20|
|Courier - USA||$30|
|Courier - International||$50|
High School Transcripts
Need to submit your high school transcripts as part of your application? Get the details from the Admissions web page.