Camosun logo for print

Information • June 01, 2020 10:40 am • COVID-19 - Latest information and FAQs • Read more…

Student Records

Enrolment verification

Enrolment verification, also referred to as a registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp, is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun.

What kind of enrolment verification or official proof do you need?

Letter of enrolment

An official letter produced by Student Records which provides the enrolment information you request. Letters of enrolment include: Academic Term, Enrolment Dates, Program Name, Program Length, and Enrolment status (Part-time or Full-time).

You must currently or have previously been registered in classes in the term(s) in which you are requesting a letter of enrolment.

Enrolment document completion

Many organizations require proof of enrolment using their official form. Student Records will complete the form per the form's instructions. Official forms must be attached with your request. Please ensure the student authorization section is signed and dated.

This does not include forms needed for Provincial Student Funding programs. Contact Financial Aid & Awards.

You will need to complete a Confirmation of Enrolment Form PDF for each document you need produced.

Cost, Timing and Payment

$10 per letter of enrolment (PDF emailed to student)
$10 per enrolment form completion (Pick-up currently unavailable; form(s) are emailed or mailed depending on third-party’s requirements)
3-5 business days
Include your credit card information at the bottom of the Confirmation of Enrolment Form. In-person service currently unavailable.

Submit your request

Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2020 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: June 3, 2020 at 6:17 am Change Everything logo for print