Enrolment verification, also referred to as a registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp, is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun.
What kind of enrolment verification or official proof do you need?
Letter of enrolment
An official letter produced by Student Records which provides the enrolment information you request. Letters of enrolment include: Academic Term, Enrolment Dates, Program Name, Program Length, and Enrolment status (Part-time or Full-time).
You must currently or have previously been registered in classes in the term(s) in which you are requesting a letter of enrolment.
Enrolment document completion
Many organizations require proof of enrolment using their official form. Student Records will complete the form per the form's instructions. Official forms must be attached with your request. Please ensure the student authorization section is signed and dated.
This does not include forms needed for Provincial Student Funding programs. Contact Financial Aid & Awards.
You will need to complete a Confirmation of Enrolment Form PDF for each document you need produced.
Cost, Timing and Payment
- $10 per letter of enrolment (PDF emailed to student)
- $10 per enrolment form completion (student is emailed when ready for pickup)
- 3-5 business days
- (In-person) Lansdowne: Student Records Desk
- (In-person) Interurban: Cashier
- If you submit the request by email or fax, there is a section at the bottom of the form to include credit card information.