Camosun logo for print

Student Records

Enrolment verification

Enrolment verification, also referred to as a registrar's stamp, an institution seal or stamp, or a school seal or stamp, is official proof that you're enrolled at Camosun.

What kind of enrolment verification or official proof do you need?

Letter of enrolment
An official letter produced by Student Records which provides the enrolment information you request
Enrolment document completion
Many organizations require proof of enrolment using their official form. Student Records will complete the form per the form's instructions.
This does not include forms needed for Provincial Student Funding programs. Contact Financial Aid & Awards.

You will need to complete a Request for Verification of Enrolment form PDF for each document you need produced.

Cost, Timing and Payment

$10 per copy
3-5 business days
Lansdowne: Student Records Desk
Interurban: Cashier
Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2019 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: June 18, 2019 at 2:44 am Change Everything logo for print