Many of our library services have moved online. Visit the online COVID-19 Library services & resources guide for the latest in library services and operations. Email email@example.com for questions about library services.
Connect with us for help
Respectful use policy
The library is a space where the college community can work and study in a positive and productive learning environment.
Options to borrow books, DVDs, journals, and a mobile hotspot:
- books by mail - 5 items, received by mail
- library material take-out - request library material, pick-up in library
- textbook reserves - request up to 3 textbooks, 3 day loan, pick-up in library
- mobile hotspot - request a portable device used with your laptop for internet service
Book a library study table
Both libraries have study tables that can be booked by appointment.
1 person per study table, 1.5 hour booking, twice a day.
Both libraries have computer workstations that can be booked by appointment.
1 person per computer, 1.5 hour booking, twice a day, free printing.
- book a library computer workstation
- how to print - on and off campus
- student accounts - Camosun accounts, wireless & off campus access
- computer use policies
The library will request journal articles not available in Camosun library's print or online collection from other libraries. Due to COVID-19, book requests have been suspended. There is a limit of 10 requests per student each semester.
- Request a journal article
Camosun instructors can book DVDs & VHS in advance to use in the classroom. Fill out an online form or email your request: