The library offers...
- print, media & electronic collections
- computers & technology
- research, writing & computer help
- study rooms with monitors & DVD/VHS
- quiet study space
Respectful use policy
The library is a space where the college community can work and study in a positive and productive learning environment.
Camosun College has libraries at the Lansdowne and Interurban campuses. With the exception of course reserves, materials can be borrowed from and returned to both libraries. Present your Camosun ID or Community Borrower card to borrow materials, place holds and renew items.
- loan periods, limits & policy - students, faculty, employees, community & alumni
- renewals & holds
- returning items
- borrowing from other libraries
Each library has a print and electronic collection for course reserves. Course reserves are materials specific to a course that have a short loan period with no renewals.
- desk computers, lending laptops and wireless
- student accounts - Camosun accounts, wireless & off campus access
- guest accounts are available during non-peak times of the day
- computer use policies
- print, copy and scan your documents
- buy a top-up card ($2, $5, $10) at the library services desk for your PaperCut account
If Camosun library does not have a specific book or journal that you want, library staff can request it from another library. Interlibrary loan service is provided to support research and study undertaken at Camosun and is available to registered students, instructors and staff.
Camosun instructors can book DVDs & VHS in advance to use in the classroom. Fill out an online form or email your request:
- find a video
- video booking form
- Lansdowne: firstname.lastname@example.org 250-370-3607
- Interurban: email@example.com 250-370-4532