Stay up to date with what's new in the Library.
May 22, 2018 - 11:25 am • Library and Learning Services • Camosun Staff
Click here for helpful tips & tricks on how to use the Microsoft Office Suite as well as Windows 10.
Learn how to:
- format short-cuts
- create hanging indents & footnotes/endnotes
- insert page numbers
- find out how to map to other drives
May 18, 2018 - 9:53 am • Library and Learning Services • Camosun Staff
Use the library's online "How to guides" to help you with:
- Finding & using resources
- Using & documenting resources
- Computer, online resources & troubleshooting
- Research tips & guides
May 17, 2018 - 9:33 am • Library and Learning Services • Camosun Staff
May 17 is International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia. Visit the Lansdowne and Interurban libraries for book displays.
May 14, 2018 - 11:22 am • Library and Learning Services • Camosun Staff
Research Help is available:
- in person, no appointment needed - library hours
- by phone and/or email - contact info
- online research guides
- chat with a Librarian (Askaway)
Writing Help is available:
May 7, 2018 - 11:13 am • Library and Learning Services • Camosun Staff
Did your instructor place a book or article on reserve for your class?
Check the library catalogue to find out if your course has a reserve item. Search by course name and number (eg. ENGL092)
Location of course reserves:
- print course reserves are located in the reserve room on the 1st floor
- items are arranged alphabetical by course