Camosun logo for print

If the form you’re after isn't listed here please contact Student Services.

Most forms are in PDF format for printing and completion.


Enrolment changes and permission forms

Graduation and credentials

International students

Need an official letter? Fill out the International Student Letter Request form.

Medical/compassionate withdrawal

Request for medical/compassionate withdrawal

  • Medical/Compassionate Withdrawals are offered to students who are unable to complete or succeed in their studies by virtue of serious and demonstrated exceptional circumstance, such as death in the immediate family, a student's sudden illness or accident, or health/mental health issues. Medical or compassionate withdrawals will only be considered up to the last day of instructional activity for the term, quarter or semester. Please read the Policy for details.
  • Medical Compassionate Withdrawal requests will be considered within 3 weeks of receipt by the Registrar's office (as per policy). A decision will usually be mailed to the student within 2 weeks of the decision being made (within 5 weeks from our receipt of the form).
  • In the case of appeals for special consideration (requests received after the last day of instructional activity), additional documentation is required. Appeals for special consideration outside the regular Medical/Compassionate Withdrawal timelines are only granted in cases where the student had been incapacitated to the extent that they could not submit their request for a medical/compassionate withdrawal prior to the last day of the term, semester or quarter, as confirmed by an appropriate health-care provider who has had a therapeutic relationship with the student of a duration sufficient to support the appeal. The letter/documentation from the health care provider must clearly indicate that the student was incapable of taking the necessary steps to submit their request within the normal timelines. Appeals pertain to all courses within the given semester/term; selective withdrawal will not be considered. Please read the Policy for more information.

Transcripts and enrolment letters

Transfer credit

Sponsorship forms

Board of Governors and Education Council 2017 Fall By-Election

The 2017 fall by-election for Board of Governors and Education Council is coming soon! If you have an interest in education policy, standards, and curriculum, participating as a member of the Education Council is a great way to make a difference. If the business affairs and strategic direction of the college are of more interest, consider serving on Camosun’s Board of Governors.

The nomination period will open September 21, and will close at noon on October 4.

Online voting will be open October 23-25.


Last updated: September 8, 2017 2:12 pm

Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2017 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: September 21, 2017 at 9:29 pm Change Everything logo for print