The Irene Cameron Bursary for Office Administration will provide financial assistance to two students in the Office Administration Program who have demonstrated financial need. The bursaries are funded from the Victoria Foundation and will be available in fall of each year.
Irene Cameron Bursary for Office Administration applications are now closed for 2019.
The next round of applications will be open in May 2020.
Irene Cameron Entrance Bursaries Value: $4,500 per award
- Program of Study:Office Administration
- Number of Awards: 2 awards available
All applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be entering full time in the Office Administration program in fall 2019
- Be able to demonstrate critical financial need
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- The Awards Committee will review applications and recommend a recipient. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- The successful recipient will be notified by email no later than 6 weeks after the award application closing date
- The award will be applied to the successful recipient’s tuition account