The online bursary application for the Fall 2020 term is now closed.
2020/2021 Bursary Application Periods
- Fall 2020 – September 8, 2020 to October 13, 2020
- Winter 2021 – December 15, 2020 to January 26, 2021
You are eligible to apply for a bursary if you are:
- Enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program at Camosun College during the bursary application period (minimum 60% of a full-time course load or 40% for students with a permanent disability who have been approved by StudentAid BC)
- A Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant or Permanent Resident
- A new student or continuing student who has successfully completed your last full-time period of study (C grades or higher)
- Not on a co-op/internship work term
- Able to demonstrate financial need
- Complete only one application each semester
- Review your application carefully - changes are not accepted after you hit submit.
- Late applications will not be processed
- Selected recipients will be mailed notification letters and bursary cheques in mid-December and mid-April
- Recipient names and qualifying information will be shared with Camosun College Foundation and the donor(s) associated with the bursary
- Bursary recipients are encouraged to write a thank you letter to the donor; thank you letters can be emailed to: Foundation@camosun.ca