Camosun's Dental Clinic Services
Offering preventive dental care for clients of all ages. Visit the Dental Health Clinic at Camosun for professional preventive services that are caring, high quality and low cost. Our clinic provides detailed assessment, gentle care and treatment of gum disease.
With more than 20 years of service in the community, and a reputation for gentle, professional care, our dental hygiene and dental assistant students provide personalized treatment under the direction of experienced faculty. We welcome clients of all ages, and aim to provide exceptional care, from the moment you enter the bright and friendly reception area, to the completion of your treatment.
Dental Hygiene Clinic: Something to smile about
Services offered September through April
- Call us to book your free 30-minute screening appointment 250â€“370â€“3184
- Plan your treatment schedule
- Adult clients should expect 2.5 hours each appointment, four to six appointments for adult clients
- Children require a single appointment of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours
- Smile with confidenceâ€”healthy teeth and gums contribute to your overall health
Inclusive of all appointments and services required.
- $60 for adults
- $20 or less for children
Certified Dental Assistant Preventative Clinic
Services available in May
Children and young teens (ages 5-15) are invited to participate. The public clinic runs for three weeks only, beginning in May.
$25 or less
Services may include
- Fluoride application
- Oral hygiene instructions
Last updated: January 23, 2015 10:10 am