The Counselling Centre is a place where you can come to talk over your concerns with a qualified professional counsellor in a safe, private and confidential setting.
Summer staffing availability
Note Over the spring/summer months, there will be at least one domestic and one international student counsellor on at either Lansdowne or Interurban every day. There will, however, be days and times when we are not able to staff both campuses.
By phone or fax
- Lansdowne: 250-370-3571
- Interurban: 250-370-4925
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Need help with program, course or transfer choices? Contact Academic Advising.
- Have a documented disability and need accommodation? Contact the Centre for Accessible Learning.
- Need help with college writing? Make an appointment with the Writing Centre.
- Want to learn how to study more effectively? Contact Learning Skills.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? Contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.
- Looking for independent support to help with the student complaint process? Contact the Ombudsman.
- Want to improve your academic skills in writing, English or math? Visit the Help Centres.
- Interested in job search help or academic work terms? Contact Co-operative Education and Career Services.