The Counselling Centre is a place where you can come to talk over your concerns with a qualified professional counsellor in a safe, private and confidential setting.
By phone or fax
- Lansdowne: 250-370-3571
- Interurban: 250-370-4925
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Need help with program, course or transfer choices? Contact Academic Advising.
- Have a documented disability and need accommodation? Contact the Centre for Accessible Learning.
- Need help with college writing? Make an appointment with the Writing Centre.
- Want to learn how to study more effectively? Contact Learning Skills.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? Contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.
- Looking for independent support to help with the student complaint process? Contact the Ombudsman.
- Want to improve your academic skills in writing, English or math? Visit the Help Centres.
- Interested in job search help or academic work terms? Contact Co-operative Education and Career Services.