The Counselling Centre is a place where you can come to talk over your concerns with a qualified professional counsellor in a safe, private and confidential setting.
- In-take client sessions are typically 45-60 minutes in length
- If you are an Indigenous or International Student, please let us know when you call as additional options exist
- Returning client sessions (if needed) are 15, 30, or 45 minutes (determined in consultation with your Counsellor)
To book a phone appointment or adjust a scheduled appointment please contact:
250-370-3571 or 250-370-4925
If/when the college returns to offering in-person supports for the remainder of the summer, the centres will transition to one centre being open as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: Interurban Counseling Centre Open
- Tuesday and Thursday: Lansdowne Counselling Centre Open
As the college continues to proceed with delivering as much of the summer schedule to alternative delivery as possible due to COVID-19 and social distancing measures the Counselling Centre will continue offering remote/distance support for the duration of the summer.
Am I a student?
In order to be considered a current student, you should meet at least one of the following criteria:
- currently attending classes
- registered or authorized to register for next term
- have paid the $175 registration deposit