Camosun logo for print

Co-operative Education & Career Services

International Students

If you are an international student and you wish to participate in a Co-op or Internship work term you must apply for a Co-op Work Permit:

  1. Follow the Work Permit Checklist PDF for international students
  2. Complete and submit the Co-op & Internship Work Permit Information Form below
  3. Wait for an email response from a Camosun Employment Assistant. If you have any questions please contact us.
Co-op & Internship Work Permit Information Form

The information on this form will be used to create a letter that will accompany your co-op work permit application.

Fields marked with * are required.

Include Specialization if applicable

Type TBA if you don’t know the course date.
Please note that successful completion of 1 of these courses is a pre-requisite.

Please enter month/year.

Please enter month/year.

Estimate the final month and year of your last possible semester

Before you submit the form, make sure to follow the steps in the Work Permit Checklist PDF for international students.

Events Calendar

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found this month.
Full events calendar

Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2018 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: July 15, 2018 at 6:02 pm Change Everything logo for print