Camosun student wins Co-op Student of the Year for the 11th time in a row
Camosun Business Co-op student Robin Stone received dual honours this year as she was selected as both the National College Co-op Student of the Year and the Provincial (BC/Yukon) College Co-op Student of the Year for 2017. This is the 11th year in a row a Camosun student has been named the provincial co-op student of the year.
Research shows that students who participate in co-operative education will:
- find work sooner after graduation than their peers, and
- earn more than their non-co-operative education classmates
Get ready for your Co-op or Internship work term
Follow our step-by-step guide to prepare yourself for a successful work experience.
- How to Prep for a Career Fair
- Jan 22 • 2:30 pm
- Interurban Centre for Business & Access 285
- Career Fair Tips for International Students
- Jan 23 • 12:30 pm
- Interurban Alex & Jo Campbell Centre for Health and Wellness 341
- Tech & Business Career Fair
- Jan 30 • 10:00 am
- Interurban Centre for Trades Education & Innovation