For Camosun students and their employers, the co-op experience has added to their educational and professional success. Our co-op participants are often recognized with provincial and local awards for their time in the program.
Co-op Employer of the Year Award
Each year, the Co-operative Education and Career Services department recognizes an outstanding employer in each of the program areas (Arts & Science, Trades & Technology, Business, Sport & Fitness).
The award is given based on an employer's involvement with co-operative education ranging from assisting in workplace education preparation seminars (WEP) to providing a co-op student with an enriching work experience.
Staff and Faculty – Want to recognize an employer who has gone above and beyond in supporting co-op in your program area? Complete the appropriate nomination form below and submit to Coop-EducationThatWorks@camosun.ca
Congratulations also to the following employers who have been nominated for awards:
- Department of National Defense
- Grant Thornton (Edmonton office)
- Hale Hughesman
- Highgate Lodge
- Hutcheson & Company
- Inn at Laurel Point
- Lodging Ovations
- Suncor Energy Inc.
- Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Resort and Spa
- Disney/University of California Riverside Academic Exchange Info Sessions
- Oct 17 • 10:30 am
- Both campuses Wilna Thomas 236 & CBA 211
- LinkedIn to Careers - People, Trends, Employment
- Oct 23 • 4:30 pm
- Interurban Liz Ashton Campus Centre 124
- Strategic Volunteering
- Oct 24 • 11:30 am
- Lansdowne Fisher Building Room 336