As a co-op supporter you are playing a pivotal role in students' learning experience. Co-operative Education is a partnership that offers mutual benefits to both the student and the employer. We would like to invite you to come on campus an meet our students!
- Give students valuable feedback on their industry knowledge, networking and interview skills.
- Showcase your expertise and expectations to up-and-coming professionals.
- Share your career path with students to inspire possibility in their own careers.
- Learn about the College's instructional material.
- Meet your future employees.
Workshops are one ore two hours in duration and take place on campus. To register for upcoming Mock Interview or Networking workshops, please log on to the Co-op and Career Portal.
- Disney/University of California Riverside Academic Exchange Info Sessions
- Oct 17 • 10:30 am
- Both campuses Wilna Thomas 236 & CBA 211
- LinkedIn to Careers - People, Trends, Employment
- Oct 23 • 4:30 pm
- Interurban Liz Ashton Campus Centre 124
- Strategic Volunteering
- Oct 24 • 11:30 am
- Lansdowne Fisher Building Room 336