Ready to take a test?
External Exam Invigilation
The Assessment Centre provides invigilation (also called proctoring or test supervision) services for entrance exams to other institutions, certification tests, mid-term and final exams for distance education courses, and other tests that may require an independent invigilator.
We provide invigilation services for a number of major testing organizations, including:
- Paragon Testing Enterprises (LPI)
- Law School Admissions Council (LSAT)
Note: For many organizations, including those above, you may need to book your exam through their site. Otherwise, please submit a booking request (see below) and we will contact you when we have arranged a date and time for your exam.
The base fee for a 3hr (or less) exam is $50 (including tax), payable after the exam is complete. Fees for exams that are over 3 hours or have unusual or complex administration requirements are negotiated.
Note Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to reschedule your test after the booking has been confirmed. We can provide one appointment reschedule free of charge. Each additional rescheduled appointment will be subject to a $25 administration fee.
Paying your testing fees
- Cashier Services
- Cheque, credit card, debit card or cash
- Printed receipts provided
- Complete one form per test
- Give us a preferred appointment time. See our hours for possible times.
- If your institution has given you a range of dates, give us 3 preferred appointment times within that range.
- If we cannot accommodate your request then we will contact you to make alternate arrangements
- Please be aware that this service is provided on a time, staff, and space availability basis. We will do our very best to accommodate your request but there may be occasions when we cannot. In such cases, we will contact you to look for rescheduling possibilities.
- Some external exams will register their own clients.
* denotes required information