Getting you on the right path to education
We can help you determine your current level of skill in a subject and match you with the right Camosun course to get you started on your academic path.
Before you begin
- Are you of Indigenous ancestry? Before you book your assessment, contact an indigenous advisor for next steps.
- Is English an additional language for you? Do you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program? Before you book your assessment, please contact English Language Development.
- Do you require an academic accommodation? Before you book your assessment, please contact the Centre for Accessible Learning for next steps.
- Do you have questions about becoming a Camosun student? Contact Admissions and Recruitment.
- Are you interested in other testing services for another organization?
Still have questions?
See the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Camosun is pleased to offer International English Language Testing System (IELTS) assessments. Sign up online.