If you have a general question, the answer may be waiting for you at Ask Us.
By phone or email
Email is the best way to reach us.
In personCamosun College Lansdowne
Assessment Centre • Isabel Dawson Building, Second floor
3100 Foul Bay Rd.
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Assessment Centre Hours
Please note we are open some Saturdays and some evenings for testing. Schedule is subject to change. Please see the testing calendar for details.
- Monday-Wednesday: 9am-noon and 1-4pm
- Thursday: 9am-noon and 1-5:30pm
- Friday: 9am-2pm
Find out when your test is offered.
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? Contact Admissions.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use Camlink? Contact Registration.
- Looking for information on ordering transcripts, transfer credit or criminal record checks? Contact Student Records.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.