The Assessment and Testing Centre now offers Camosun assessments on-campus and online, as well as on-campus exam invigilation for external exams. Book Your Appointment.
Note: You may not attend your appointment on-campus if you are unwell for any reason or have travelled internationally within the last 14 days. You will be required to complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment on the day of your appointment. Find more information on Camosun's SafeStart and COVID-19 pages.
Getting you on the right path to education
We can help you determine your current level of skill in a subject and match you with the right Camosun course to get you started on your academic path.
Before you begin
- Are you an international student? If so, please contact Camosun International before you book your assessment.
- Are you of Indigenous ancestry? Before you book your assessment, contact an Indigenous Advisor for next steps.
- Is English an additional language for you? Do you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program? Before you book your assessment, please contact English Language Development.
- Do you require an academic accommodation? Before you book your assessment, please contact the Centre for Accessible Learning for next steps.
- Do you have questions about becoming a Camosun student? Contact Admissions and Recruitment.
Still have questions?
See the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).