Getting you on the right path to education
We can help you determine your current level of skill in a subject and match you with the right Camosun course to get you started on your academic path.
Before you begin
- Are you of Indigenous ancestry? Before you book your assessment, contact an indigenous advisor for next steps.
- Is English an additional language for you? Do you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program? Before you book your assessment, please contact English Language Development.
- Do you require an academic accommodation? Before you book your assessment, please contact the Centre for Accessible Learning for next steps.
- Do you have questions about becoming a Camosun student? Contact Admissions and Recruitment.
- Are you interested in other testing services for another organization?
Still have questions?
See the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).