The Assessment Centre is offering some assessments on campus and unlimited assessments online. Book your assessment today.
You may not attend campus if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have travelled internationally within the last 14 days. You will be asked screening questions on the day of your assessment. Find more information on Camosun's SafeStart and COVID-19.
At present, we are offering limited exam invigilation service to a select group of institutional clients but are not able to serve individual students. However, we expect to resume service for all clients at a reduced capacity starting in December 2020.
Getting you on the right path to education
We can help you determine your current level of skill in a subject and match you with the right Camosun course to get you started on your academic path.
Before you begin
- Are you an international student? If so, please contact Camosun International before you book your assessment.
- Are you of Indigenous ancestry? Before you book your assessment, contact an Indigenous Advisor for next steps.
- Is English an additional language for you? Do you need to upgrade your English skills before starting your program? Before you book your assessment, please contact English Language Development.
- Do you require an academic accommodation? Before you book your assessment, please contact the Centre for Accessible Learning for next steps.
- Do you have questions about becoming a Camosun student? Contact Admissions and Recruitment.
Still have questions?
See the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).