Our mandate is to support Camosun's academic mission and enhance the experience on campus by providing goods and services to the Camosun community. We strive to offer convenience, quality and value to students while generating revenue opportunities for the college to offset the cost of other programs and services.
And when you buy on campus, you’re not only getting convenience - you’re getting competitive prices, a variety of food options, friendly assistance and you’re helping support other Camosun services, programs and facilities.
Students and employees spend close to $1 million per year off-campus on food, books, electronics and other e-services that are readily available on campus.
- Textbook rentals & buy-back program
- More used textbooks available
- Official Apple seller - through our Bookstore website or on campus
- Competitively priced notebooks, pens, clothing, gifts and snack food
- Specific course required clothing, tools and equipment
- Run by Aramark Food Services
- Gluten-free, vegetarian & international food options
- Direct Fair Trade coffee
- Competitively priced catering options
- Aramark volunteers at and donates to special college functions
- Green food services initiatives
- Most of parking meter fees go directly to Camosun College and are used for prioritized college needs
- Robbins Parking contributes directly to the Camosun College Foundation for student needs
- Choose not to drive to campus (or share the ride) and help support our sustainability goals. There are many great alternatives: carpooling, take the bus, walking, and cycling
- Sustainability Action Plans compromise Energy & Emissions, Waste & Recycling, Food, and Transportation
- Our integrated priorities include Indigenization, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and Wellness
- Many spaces on campus are available for rent
- Camosun offers space rentals for movie sets, clubs, weddings and special meetings and community events
- Camosun offers five fully-licensed quality child care centres between the two campuses locations
- On campus child care services are provided for up to 64 children of students and employees
- Any remaining spaces are open to the community
- Our centres provide educational opportunities for students from relevant college/university programs to complete observations, research, provide workshops, complete interviews, and obtain supervised practicum experiences
- State-of-art printshop specializing in high volume printing for coursepacks and other documents
- Wide format printing for banners, signage, pop-up displays and blueprints
- Custom printing solutions for brochures, business cards, invitation and programs
- Diverse, award-winning in-house Graphic Design team
- Conveniently located at the Lansdowne Printshop
Thank you for supporting on-campus services!
Last updated: July 11, 2019 12:02 pm