Parents and family play an important support role while you are at Camosun to upgrade your skills, learn a trade or start a degree. Whether you are transitioning from high school to college, need help with budgeting or navigating admissions, or are interested in a study skills refresher, Camosun provides a supportive environment.
Camosun offers over 160 innovative programs and has earned an outstanding reputation for teaching excellence – we're proud of our faculty, staff and students, and the fact that we provide one of Canada's best learning experiences.
- Free program info sessions – these sessions are scheduled throughout the year, and you're welcome to bring a friend or family member along for support.
- Important dates - campus closures, financial and application deadlines, semester start and end dates, exam periods and graduation.
- Education Planner: this is a publicly funded resource that allows you to compare post-secondary programs in BC and can help you make well-informed decisions about your education and career options.
- WorkBC: this online portal can help you navigate BC's labour market. Search the comprehensive job board or use up-to-date labour market information to help guide your education and career path.
Camosun offers one of Western Canada's largest college bursary programs, and more affordable tuition than universities and private colleges.
- Tuition and other fees - how and when to pay, costs and tax forms.
- Student loans and financial aid - loans, scholarships, bursaries, awards and other funding programs.
- CanLearn - a federal government site that offers an online cost estimator and budget calculator.
Outside the Classroom
Camosun is large enough to provide great services and facilities for a vibrant campus environment on beautiful Vancouver Island, yet small enough to offer students the individual support, care and attention not found in most post-secondary institutions.
- Aboriginal Services
- Cafeterias & Restaurants
- Camosun College Student Society
- Campuses & Maps
- Career, personal, cultural & educational counselling
- Child Care
- Disability Resource Centre
- First Nations Student Association
- Fitness & Recreation
- Medical Coverage & Accident Insurance
- Nexus Student Newspaper
- Student Clubs
- U-Pass Student Bus Pass
Accessing your student file
Legally, Camosun cannot release your student information to anyone unless you have submitted a Permission to Release Information form authorizing access.