Camosun logo for print

Information • February 18, 2021 11:10 am • COVID-19 Safety Training & Screening for students • Read more…

Admissions and Recruitment

How to Apply

Ready to study at Camosun? We'd love for you to join us!

How to apply

Credit programs
Apply for programs that offer transfer credit or a credential such as a certificate, diploma or degree.
International Students
If you are an international student, apply through our Camosun International office.
Continuing Education
Sign up for general interest, career training and lifelong learning courses.
Camosun accepts applications to apprentice programs on an ongoing basis for all levels.

Apply online

Credit programs

Step 1 - Choose a program

Attending college is an important decision and Camosun has a lot of options for you to choose from. Before you apply, you will need to choose a program. You'll choose your specific courses at a later date, when you register.

Tip If your program has a specific application deadline, it will be noted on the program's admission requirements page. If you are a BC/Yukon high school student, please refer to our high school applicant information for special admission deadlines.

Program and course descriptions

Programs by area of study

What are we talking about?

Covers one subject, such as Math 108 Applied Calculus or History 206 Canadian Women: 1916-Present. Normally one course includes three to four hours in class each week for several weeks.
A collection of courses that usually leads to a credential, such as Environmental Technology or Early Learning and Care. Depending on the credential, full-time programs vary in length from six months to four years, and might include between five and 40 courses.

Step 2 - Apply What kind of applicant are you?

BC/Yukon High School Student

  • You're still in grade 12 at a BC/Yukon high school
  • You can apply for provisional admission between September 15 and May 15
  • You must include your Personal Education Number (PEN) with your application

How to apply

  1. Online through EducationPlannerBC

Adult/Other High School Student

  • You are 19 years of age or older, or you attend high school outside of BC/Yukon
  • You must submit sealed, official transcripts as part of your application or complete an assessment
  • You can apply at any time

How to apply

There are two ways to apply:

  1. Online through Education Planner
  2. Complete an application and submit to Admissions

International Student

  • You're not a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
  • You can apply at any time
  • You must apply for a student visa
  • You pay different fees and have different admission requirements

How to apply

Apply through Camosun International.

Step 3 - Meet program admission requirements

Academic requirements

Program admission requirements can be found on the "Admission Requirements" tab of every program page. When you apply, you will need to submit proof that you meet or exceed the program admission requirements. Generally, you can meet subject requirements with a high school course or with a Camosun alternative or assessment.

Non-academic requirements

Some programs include additional life, work experience or supporting materials in their admission requirements. Please see each individual program page for details.

Step 4 - Submit proof of requirements


High school and post-secondary transcripts should be sent directly to our Admissions department.

Only official, sealed, transcripts can be accepted. A photocopy, fax, scan, or unsealed transcript is considered "unofficial" and cannot be used when making a final admission decisions.

Some programs/courses have Grade 10-level admission requirements/prerequisites. If applicable, please ensure Grade 10 grades are included in the official documentation.

For dated and out-of-province transcripts you may be required to submit official course outlines. Official transcripts from countries other than Canada must be accompanied by official course outlines. If your course outlines are in a language other than English, you must include official translations into English.

For applicants who have completed Advanced Placement exams, Camosun's CEEB code is 7239.

All transcripts, and any other supporting documentation submitted, become the property of Camosun College and will not be returned.

Getting your High School transcripts

If you attended high school in British Columbia you can order your transcripts from the Ministry of Education.

If you attended high school outside of BC or Canada, please contact your high school or the Ministry responsible for Education in that location.


If you are a potential or current student who does not have the English or math prerequisites to enter a program or take a course here at Camosun, you might need to take an assessment test.

The results from the assessment test will either allow you to enter the program or course of your choice without the published academic prerequisites or indicate the level of academic upgrading to begin your work. Learn more.

Submit your transcripts

Please mail your official, sealed transcripts to:

Camosun College Interurban
Admissions and Recruitment
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria, BC V9E 2C1

Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2021 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: February 25, 2021 at 7:46 am Change Everything logo for print