We will be in touch along the way.
BC/Yukon high school student
If you are a BC/Yukon high school student and you applied before May 15 of your Grade 12 year, please ensure you have submitted your Personal Education Number (PEN) to Camosun College and authorized us to receive your grades electronically by visiting the StudentTranscripts Service website. Contact your high school counsellor for assistance.
If you applied online
- You will see a confirmation notice indicating your application has been sent to Camosun College.
- Once your application has been processed at the college, you will receive another confirmation. This will usually happen within 72 hours of you submitting your application.
- Next, an Admissions Advisor will assess your application and you will be sent further communication telling you your next steps. At this time you will also receive your Camosun ID (student number).
If you applied with a paper application
- Once your application has been received by the college, an Admissions Advisor will assess your application.
- You will receive a letter confirming the status of your application and your Camosun ID (student number). This will usually happen within four weeks.
Welcome to Camosun! After you've been accepted, learn about things you can do now to prepare for your start at Camosun.