Academic Advisors respond to inquiries in the order they are received.
Contact an Academic Advisor
Academic Advising - January Start-Up
Welcome to the first week of classes! Academic Advisors are here to assist you through a quick phone conversation.
On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (January 11-13) you can sign up for a 10-minute Academic Advising phone appointment using our Bookings app and we will call you at your scheduled time.
You can book your quick chat phone appointment up to 24 hours in advance. Please use the secure webform for all other regular inquiries and appointments.
Use our contact form to request information or to make a phone or virtual appointment with an academic advisor. This form gives us the information we need to get you in touch with the correct advisor.
You may call and leave a message and an Academic Advisor will return your call.Phone 250-370-3980
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? Contact Admissions.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use Camlink? Contact Registration.
- Looking for information on ordering transcripts, transfer credit or criminal record checks? Contact Student Records.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.