We're here to help you plan your academic journey.
Contact an Academic Advisor
Note Academic Advisors respond to inquiries in the order they are received (phone, webform, and email). Please note that during peak registration periods (e.g. March, May-June, Oct-Nov) there may be a delay in response due to the high volume of inquiries.
Use our contact form to request information or an appointment with an academic advisor. This form gives us the information we need to get you in touch with the correct advisor.
You may call and leave a message and an Academic Advisor will return your call.Phone 250-370-3980
Services for students
There are many Camosun resources to help you along the way.
- Have questions about your Camosun admission requirements, program demand or your application? Contact Admissions.
- Wondering how to register for courses or how to use Camlink? Contact Registration.
- Looking for information on ordering transcripts, transfer credit or criminal record checks? Contact Student Records.
- Need personal, career or cultural counselling? Contact Counselling.
- Are you an international student? Contact Camosun International.
- Are you an Indigenous student? You may also contact the Centre for Indigenous Education and Community Connections.