myCamosun replaces Camlink on March 16
Good news for Camosun College students! myCamosun replaces Camlink on March 16, 2021.
Starting March 16, myCamosun is your new online student services portal for registration, seeing your academic progress, planning your future courses, account balances, ordering official documents, and so much more!
myCamosun will offer improved, user-friendly online services for Camosun students including access to:
- Update your personal information;
- Add your chosen name if different from your legal name;
- Add a 3rd party (family member, support person, etc.) as a “Proxy” to access specific elements of your myCamosun account (you decide what they see!);
- View your grades, academic standing, and progress towards your credential;
- Plan your courses and learning pathway;
- Create your own timetable and seamlessly register;
- View your financial aid, awards, account balance, and make payments;
- Apply to graduate;
- Print unofficial transcripts, registration statements, and more!
Important: Camlink to myCamosun Transition Period: March 10 to 15
- Camlink will be limited to view only starting on March 10.
- Camlink will remain available to view your historic information (i.e. 2020 T2202)
- Any payments made through your bank will appear in myCamosun on March 16.
- To drop a course prior to the withdrawal deadline on March 17, email either firstname.lastname@example.org (domestic students) or email@example.com (international students) and your changes will display in myCamosun on or after March 16.
Watch for more details coming soon!
myCamosun replaces Camlink on March 16, 2021
Last updated: February 17, 2021 2:32 pm