Visit Open House on May 5 for a unique Edu-Cation
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 20, 2011
Make your Open House visit even more exciting by turning it into an Edu-Cation—it's just like a stay-cation, only you'll get to learn something, do something or even build something!
Camosun is known for practical education that teaches theory in class, then lets students test things out in the real world.
You can get the "hands-on" experience, too, by registering for one of our Open House workshops.
- learn about the world of electronics as you build an electric guitar out of junk
- discover the artistry in cooking by decorating a cake
- tell a story while learning about 3D computer animation
- experience the healing powers of traditional Coast Salish herbs and medicines
- learn to train like an Olympic-level athlete while exploring the sport of weight-lifting
A must see will be the spaghetti bridge contest where over 75 entries will be vying for the strongest bridge. Stop in to see which one snaps last.
Don't miss your chance to explore Camosun's options and talk to instructors and staff who can help you plan your future. It's fun. It's interactive. And it only happens once a year. Find out more...
Last updated: April 20, 2011 3:48 pm