Learning never tasted and looked so good
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact email@example.com.
Camosun running series of food and drink pairing workshops through July
It’s a kitchen party at Dunlop House!
Historic Dunlop House, designed by famed Victoria architect Samuel Maclure, is the setting for this new daytime series of Wednesday cooking workshops.
Each workshop pairs drink with food in a way that enhances both. Whip up a recipe, enjoy learning about new beverage pairings, and then sample the results. Choose a beverage of choice and book a workshop.
- When: Wednesdays 9am-3pm June 10, June 24, July 15 and July 29
- Where: Dunlop House, Camosun College, Lansdowne campus
- Who: Carl Everitt and Gerhard Leupelt, Hotel & Restaurant Management faculty, lead the classes.
- June 10–A Mexican Fiesta with Margaritas and Daiquiris
- June 24–BBQ with Summer Cocktails
- July 15–Desserts and Wine Pairings
- July 29–Tapas and Sangria
$95 per workshop. Minimum age of 19 years. Head to Continuing Education or call 250–370–3550 for registration and details.
Last updated: May 29, 2009 11:38 am