Mechanical Engineering Technology Showcase 2007
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact email@example.com.
Interurban Campus Friday, September 21, 10am-2pm
You won't believe what our mechanical engineering technology students can build!
Find out at the Mechanical Engineering Technology Showcase 2007!
Students have only three months to come up with an engineering problem, research a solution, build it and show it off!
This year's engineering wonders include:
- Automated Poker Dealing Table
- Wax Injection Molding Machine
- Standing Wheelchair
- Paper Recycling Machine
- Portable Hydro-Electric Generator
- Electric Vehicle Conversion
- Electric Recumbent Bike
- Electric Generator for Irrigation systems
- Recycling Beverage Can Crusher
- 6 Degree-of-Freedom Robotic Platform
Enjoy a BBQ burger combo for only $2 while you ponder the significant impact these students will have on our economy.
Last updated: September 19, 2007 2:30 pm