2008 is a leap-year. So leap!
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beat the September crowd. Start this January.
Camosun offers about 300 university transfer courses in 30 subject areas, and many have space this January. Read more...
Get the skills and credential employers are looking for
- Engineering Graphics Technician
- Home Support / Resident Care Attendant
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Better Employment Strategies & Techniques
- Business Administration (part-time)
- Business Management
- Community Support & Education Assistant
- Dispute Resolution at Work
- Early Childhood Care & Education (Diploma program)
- ECCE 150: Health, Safety and Nutrition (offered online)
- Human Resource Management (Advanced Diploma)
- Local Government Administration
- Managing for Government
- Office Administration (online)
- Professional Accounting
Finish your high school diploma, or take a course to meet college admission requirements. Camosun offers upgrading courses up to and including the Grade 12 level in English, math, biology, chemistry, physics, computer science and psychology. Read more...
English as a Second Language
Camosun offers ESL courses at every level, from basic beginner right through to advanced courses that meet college and university admission requirements. Read more...
This one-semester program will get you ready for success in college business programs such as the popular Business Administration diploma. Read more...
Last updated: January 21, 2011 8:57 am