International Education Week
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 14 - 18
Once again, Camosun will be joining institutions in Canada and in more than 85 countries to participate in International Education Week from November 14 to 18 to highlight the ways that an international education prepares Canadians to live and work in today's global society.
Throughout this week, education partners across Canada will host events highlighting the many benefits of international education under the theme International Education: Canada Partnering with the World.
- Camosun College International Open House 10am–4pm daily
- Tea and light refreshments daily, with information about customized training, international development and study abroad programming.
- International Clothing Day Wednesday, November 14
- International Education Celebration Friday, November 16—1:30–2:30pm
- International Student Scholarship Announcements
- International Spirit Award Presentations for Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff presentations
Canadian universities have 3,500 active partnerships with other post-secondary institutions in all areas of the world. These partnerships offer students incredible opportunities to learn new skills in new environments through student exchanges, joint research, internships, and co-op placements abroad.
Last updated: November 13, 2007 11:14 am