Camosun College Sustainability Day 2007
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact email@example.com.
"Ridiculous Name, Essential Event!"
April 2 at the Lansdowne Campus
Worried about the fate of our planet? Want to find possible solutions to the problems we're facing?
Join us for Sustainability Day!
Presented by Camosun Students for Environmental Awareness, Sustainability Day 2007 features presentations and workshops.
- Exploring the meaning of cultural sustainability
- Re-design and repair ideas for your clothes
- Ending old-growth logging on Vancouver Island
- Field trip to the native plant garden at Camosun
- Sustainability measures in Camosun's physical operations
- Fished to death—an examination of the collapse of global fisheries
There'll be a vendor fair and a "Sustainable Barbeque", featuring local, organic meat and meat alternatives.
Sustainability Day 2007 runs all day in the courtyard between Ewing and Fisher at the Lansdowne Campus.
Last updated: October 6, 2015 2:04 pm