TAPs 2007 (Summer Trades Awareness Program)
This archived web page remains online for reference, research or record-keeping purposes. This page will not be altered or updated and may contain out of date information. If you’re looking for specific information and haven’t found it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore the World of Trades this Summer at Camosun!
A one-week, intensive exploration of the trades for high school students.
Learn what it takes to become a journeyperson and make your career in the trades. Participate in hands-on workshops including shop safety, carpentry, electrical, automotive, and metal trades, as you explore the trades in a safe, fun environment. Your only requirement is long pants and safety boots. Be sure to leave your shorts and sandals at home!
Class runs one week, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-3pm each day. Please register in the week you want and by the grade you will be entering in September:
First Offering: July 9-13, 2007
- If you're entering Gr. 7, 8, or 9, register in Course #: 2007S TTMC 101V 001
- If you're entering Gr. 10, 11, or 12 register in Course #: 2007S TTMC 102V 001
Second Offering: July 16-20, 2007
- If you're entering Gr. 7, 8, or 9, register in Course #: 2007S TTMC 101V 002
- If you're entering Gr. 10, 11, or 12 register in Course #: 2007S TTMC 102V 002
Camosun College Interurban Campus,
4461 Interurban Road, Victoria, BC
$175 (includes tuition, course materials for the week and a light lunch each day) Registration is on a "first come, first served" basis and seating is limited.
Don't be disappointed, Register Early! Payment of tuition is due in full at time of registration.
- In Person: Drop by either Camosun College Campus, Admissions/Registration Department
- By Phone: (250) 370-3550 (VISA or Mastercard only)
- On-Line: (VISA or Mastercard only)
Phone (250)370-4563 or email email@example.com.
Last updated: July 16, 2007 1:18 pm