The World Changes Fast. We're Changing Faster.
We haven't stopped doing what we’re good at: preparing students for academic and career success.
This September, you'll have the opportunity to learn by:
- Online synchronous: Courses will be completely online with online scheduled meetings and expectations for remote participation.
- Online asynchronous: Courses will be completely online with no set meeting schedules. You may participate from any time zone or anywhere in the world.
- On-campus: Courses will be delivered on-campus to students. This will be reserved for applied courses with specific requirements for face-to-face or hands-on activities and courses requiring access to specific on-campus resources or equipment.
- Blended: Courses will be delivered in a blend of on-campus and online.
Our goal over the months ahead is to keep people safe and to deliver the best possible educational experience for everyone. Our student supports are here to help you succeed!
Enhance your math skills
From math basics to advanced calculus to trades-specific skills, there's a Help Centre for you. Work on your math assignments with our support or get tutoring on specific topics.
Refine your writing skills
The Writing Centre can teach you effective strategies and gain valuable skills to help you write well in college.
Boost your study skills
The Camosun Student Success Centre can help you acquire the skills you need to succeed!
Not sure if you need to improve your skills?
We offer pre-admission assessments in math and english to give you the information you need.
Don’t have the requirements for your program?
We offer free upgrading programs and courses. Whatever you need, we have an option for you.
Feeling anxious about choosing what to study or where the jobs are?
We have amazing online Student Services to support you along your journey, including Counselling, Academic Advising, Career Services, and many more.
Not sure how to pay for school?
We've got a number of awards, bursaries, scholarships, and loan options to help you.
Not sure what to study?
You can book a Virtual appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your program of interest, phone number, email address, and, if you have one, your Student Number.
For a full listing of online or virtual supports for students during COVID-19, visit our Student Services page.
- Camosun International
- Eyēʔ Sqȃ’lewen - Centre for Indigenous Education & Community Connections
When the world changes this fast, the only way to succeed is to...
Last updated: November 19, 2020 10:48 am