Your best years of university just might be at college!
Do you want quantity or quality? At Camosun, you can have both.
The quality comes with small classes, big savings in tuition and teaching faculty who are experts in their fields, and know how to share that expertise with their students.
The quantity comes from 300 transferable courses in over 30 different subject areas. With that many choices, you're bound to find something you want to learn about at Camosun..
Full-time, part-time, daytime, evening, year-round, in class, online or off-campusâ€”no wonder close to 3,000 learners each year choose Camosun for university transfer courses!
Come out and learn more at an Information Session!
Camosun â€“ a smart start!
- Smaller classes â€“ 40 students is a BIG class at Camosun. Compare that with 300, 400 or more at many universities!
- Lower tuition fees â€“ save as much as $3,000 over two years.
- Great instructors â€“ they know their stuff and love to teach.
- Personal attention - you're not just a number; your instructors will know your name.
- Classmates who share your interests â€“ you've all chosen to take the same class for a reason.
- Admission is based on relevant prerequisites â€“ not your overall grade point average.
- Services to help you succeed â€“ academic advisors, career counsellors, math and English help centres, student clubs â€“ and it's all included in your tuition fees!
- Financial help â€“ talk to a financial aid officer about bursaries, scholarships and awards.
Start your bachelor degree
If your goal is to complete a four-year degree in arts, science, education or commerce, you may be able to complete half of itâ€”up to two full yearsâ€”at Camosun. When youâ€™re ready to transfer to university, youâ€™ll be well-prepared for further studies.
Figure out what you want to do
If you're not sure what your future holds, taking university transfer courses is a great way to explore your interests and discover where your passions lie. Many students start at Camosun for this reason, and 96% of UT students say it helped them decide on a career or education direction.
Earn a college credential after completing 20 courses
Depending on the courses you take, you can graduate with a diploma in Arts & Science Studies, an Associate of Arts degree or an Associate of Science degree. You can list this accomplishment on your resumĂ© as proof of completing two years of post-secondary education â€“ something many employers are looking for.
Customize your educationâ€”weâ€™ll help!
As a transfer student, you will have a great deal of flexibility to develop an education plan thatâ€™s exactly right for you. With professional advice from Camosunâ€™s faculty and academic advisors, you will be able to make informed decisions and select the courses you need to achieve your educational and career goals.Â
Getting started â€“ 5 easy steps
Last updated: December 19, 2012 3:27 pm