Start post secondary while still in high school!
Top 5 Reasons to take the Dual Credit option
- Your tuition is covered by your school district
- Credits earned go directly toward your High School and Post Secondary transcripts
- Most courses are transferable to other colleges and universities
- Avoids the five course crunch in your first year. Five can be a lot!
- Build your confidence going into future options
Get started today!
Camosun Dual Credit is open to students in School Districts 61 (Victoria), 62 (Sooke), 63 (Saanich), 64 (Gulf Islands), and 79 (Cowichan).
Talk to your school based Careers Team about these amazing opportunities to get started.
What are you passionate about?
Business Pathway +
- Administrative Assistant
- Content Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Hospitality Management
- Non-Profit Manager
- Web Designer
Health & Human Services Pathway +
- Health Care Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Child & Youth Worker
- Dental Hygienist
- Lab Technician
- Occupational Therapist
Technology Pathway +
- Computer Forensic Investigator
- Computer Programmer/Developer
- Computer Systems Technician
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Mobile App Developer
- Software/Hardware Designer
- Video Game Designer
- Web Designer/Developer
Regional Exploratory Course (Gr. 10-12)
- TEAC 105 - Explorations in Technology
Trades Pathway +
- Automotive Service Technician
- Construction Worker/Manager
- Fine Furniture Designer & Builder
- Jewelry/Metal Art Designer
- Pipe Fitter
High School Blended Programs (Gr 10-12)
TASK (Trades Awareness, Skills & Knowledge)
If you're interested in a career in trades, TASK will help you make an informed decision about which trade would be the best fit for you.
If you love cars, the Auto Tech program is a great start toward a career as an automotive service technician.
Communications (Arts & Science) Pathway +
- Audio-visual Technician
- Graphic Designer
- Political Analyst
- Public Relations Specialist
- Social Worker
- Web Designer
Pathways for Life Learning & Work is designed specifically for students with a variety of learning challenges. Prepare for entry level employment in food service, customer service and gardening.