Thalia Moore Instructor, Exercise & Wellness
- Masters of Science in Kinesiology (University of Victoria)
- Bachelor of Kinesiology with Nutrition (Acadia University)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer Instructor Examiner (Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology)
- Founder and coordinator of the ‘Physical Literacy for Preschoolers’ program on Interurban campus, a program facilitating experiential learning for CSEE students and physical literacy opportunities for children
- Expertise, continuing education, and applied experience in the areas of youth health promotion and physical literacy development, older adult and pre/postnatal exercise programming, and fitness assessment and prescription for general populations.