Connie Klassen Chair, Instructor, Bachelor of Athletic & Exercise Therapy
- Chair of the Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy Program.
- Past Program Leader of the Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy Program.
- Past research includes "Supervised hamstring flexibility programs in elite female athletes."
- Past Instructor, Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Winnipeg and University of Manitoba.
- Canadian Red Cross Emergency Medical Responder and First Responder Instructor.
- Executive Director, Manitoba Athletic Therapists Association (2000 – 2008).
- Ringette Canada's High Performance Program - Head Athletic Therapist (2000 – Present).
- World Ringette Championships (gold in 2002, 5 silver medals).
- Manitoba's medical representative for Canada Games (Bathurst, Regina, and Whitehorse).
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (CATA) – Past President (2010 – 2013), Board of Directors, International Relations Committee, Canadian Board of Certification for Athletic Therapy, Chair of Marketing, Sponsorship and Insurance Committee, and Co-chair of National Conference Operations Committee.
- External Reviewer for the University of Manitoba Athletic Therapy Program.
- Co-chair for 2009 and 2010 CATA Conferences (Vancouver, BC & Kingston, ON)
- Member of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT).
- Camosun College Integrated Curriculum Committee.