Andy Van Neutegem Faculty, Sport Management
- employed with the Canadian Sport Centre – Pacific, as Lead in the area of Performance Readiness working with National Teams in high performance planning
- head of the National Anti-Doping Program with UK Sport, as well as responsible for a number of high performance projects
- Sport Psychologist Consultant and High Performance Director with National Wheelchair Rugby Team – Beijing 2008 / London 2012
- Director of Sport at Bournemouth University, and Senior Lecturer for coach and athlete development diploma/degree programs
- NCCP – Competition-Development Learning Facilitator
- National Coaching Institute – Level IV Course Facilitator (Task 7,8, 12, 16, 17/18)
- research interest: autobiographical studies and career transitions in sport.