Alyssa O'Connor Instructor, Exercise & Wellness
M.Sc. (Health Promotion), B.H.Kin.
Areas of Expertise
- Health Promotion; Chronic Disease Management; Lifestyle Medicine & Behaviour Change; Personal Training & Exercise Prescription
- MSc. Health Promotion – School of Public Health, University of Alberta
- B.H.K. Exercise Science – University of British Columbia
- CSEP Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Exercise as Medicine for prevention and management of chronic disease; exploring connections between mental health and physical activity; public health & community engagement