Alyssa O'Connor Instructor, Exercise & Wellness
B.H.Kin., M.Sc. (Health Promotion)
- extensive experience in health and fitness instruction, coordination and management.
- worked as a kinesiologist, personal trainer and group fitness instructor for the past 12 years in health and fitness facilities in Vancouver, Toronto, and Bermuda
- worked for one year in Uganda and Sierra Leone for Right To Play
- trainer of Fitness Leaders (TFL) for BCRPA
- over 10 years experience teaching pilates, spinning, boot camp and other fitness programs
- interests include physical activity programs for chronic disease prevention and health promotion, sport for development, and social determinants of health
- 18 years of modern and ballet dance training; enjoys hiking, yoga, strength training, and tennis.