Open to Camosun students, employees and the general public
The Athletic and Exercise Therapy (AET) Clinic is staffed by Certified Athletic Therapists CAT(C), CSEP Certified Exercise Physiologists® and is a teaching facility that utilizes senior Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy students. The AET Clinic offers fee-per-service appointments in immediate care, reconditioning of musculoskeletal injuries, and health risk assessment associated with prevention and management of chronic disease.
The assessment, prevention, immediate care, and reconditioning of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Musculoskeletal & Postural Evaluation
- Sport and Work Injury Assessment & Treatment
- Concussion Education, Assessment & Return to Play Protocol
A regimen of physical activity will be designed and prescribed to suit specific therapeutic goals.
- Health & Fitness Appraisals
- Functional Movement Screens
- Pulmonary Function Testing
Chronic Disease and Obesity Management
Evaluation of health with regards to Chronic Diseases such as Diabetes, Osteoporosis and Obesity.
- Health Risk Assessment
- Body Composition Analysis Device: InBody720
- Bone Health Measurement by Diagnostic Ultrasound
Behavioral modification program to help you make healthy lifestyle changes.
- SOAR Q and LEAF tests
- Motivation to make Sustainable Lifestyle Changes
- Guidance and Coaching to maintain commitment levels
Athletic Therapy may be covered by your 3rd party insurance provider with a physician's referral. Check with your insurance provider for further information.