A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport & Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
CSEE News and Events
- Research Project on student well-being: we are looking for student pictures!
March 17, 2017 - 2:27 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- CSEE Courses Available in Summer 2017 Term
March 17, 2017 - 10:43 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Soft Tissue Release Workshop - Register by March 29th
March 16, 2017 - 5:29 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Last day of instruction for most Winter '17 courses
- Apr 13 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Good Friday
- Apr 14 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Easter Monday
- Apr 17 • 12:00 am • Both campuses