A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
Apply now, by August 1, 2017.
CSEE News and Events
- Camosun leads unique pilot safety monitoring project
October 13, 2017 - 3:56 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Camosun Chargers men’s golf team earns PACWEST bronze
October 13, 2017 - 3:49 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Liz Ashton Entrance Award
September 19, 2017 - 10:00 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education Information Session
- Oct 19 • 6:00 pm • Interurban PISE building, room 329A
- Final Examination Schedule for Fall '17 posted
- Oct 20 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Remembrance Day
- Nov 11 • 12:00 am • Both campuses