A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
CSEE News and Events
- CSEE Hosts Rotterdam Sport Management Students
February 15, 2019 - 10:30 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Office 365 Available FREE to Camosun Students
January 21, 2019 - 12:34 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- World Junior Hockey Championships – A Resounding Success!
January 17, 2019 - 4:30 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Family Day - College Closed
- Feb 18 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Reading Break for Winter Term Starts
- Feb 19 • 8:00 am • Both campuses
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education Information Session
- Feb 21 • 6:00 pm • Interurban Room 329A, PISE building