A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport & Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
CSEE News and Events
- Free Sport & Fitness Webinars
February 20, 2017 - 10:37 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- BAET Winter 2017 Midterm Exam Schedule
February 2, 2017 - 4:07 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Career Seminar for Students and Employees
January 10, 2017 - 2:25 pm • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- Deadline:Application to Graduate/Request for Credentials Form for inclusion in June 2017 Graduation Ceremony
- Mar 2 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Withdraw Deadline Winter 2017 Courses
- Mar 13 • 12:00 am • Both campuses
- Centre for Sport & Exercise Education Information Session
- Mar 16 • 6:00 pm • Interurban PISE building, room 329A