A sport-oriented, academic environment
Our Centre offers innovative Sport and Exercise Education programs that combine sport, fitness, wellness and rehabilitation, with management, science and leadership. The Centre’s affiliations with Chargers Athletics, Fitness and Recreation and the Athletic and Exercise Therapy Clinic create a synchronized learning environment with applied opportunities for our students. Our Centre is located on the Interurban campus in the PISE building; housing our staff and Camosun’s partner organizations: Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence and Canadian Sport Institute-Pacific.
Our mission: To enhance health, wellness and quality of life through exercise and sport participation across all ages and cultural backgrounds.
Entrance awards are given to outstanding students entering a full-time program. Students entering a CSEE program may be eligible for the Dr. Liz Ashton High Performance Sport Award.
CSEE News and Events
- Chargers on a roll as they prepare to defend PACWEST title
February 20, 2018 - 9:58 am • Centre for Sport and Exercise Education
- BAET Monthly Meetings
- Feb 28 • 7:00 am • Interurban LACC 104 - 107, Interurban campus
- 2018 CCAA Men’s Volleyball Nationals
- Mar 8 • 1:00 pm • Interurban PISE Gym - 1st floor, PISE building, Interurban Campus
- Monday Drop-In Sports - last class for Winter session
- Mar 12 • 8:00 pm • Off-campus Spectrum Community School - 957 Burnside Rd