Earlybird Conference Registration opens on January 15.
- Early Bird Registration
- CDN $495 (plus GST)
- Until March 15
- Regular Registration
- CDN $695 (plus GST)
- Until August 20
Regular and Early Bird registration fees include:
- The Welcome and Opening Reception at the Songhees Wellness Centre on the evening of August 25
- All conference sessions, including keynotes, special guest–moderated tent discussions, workshops, panels, talking circles at Lansdown College on August 27 & 28
- Drop-in wellness spaces held by knowledge keepers, health practitioners and artists
- Refreshments and lunches on August 27 & 28
- Delegate package
Cultural Pre-Conference - August 26 (Opens Spring 2020)
Fee varying with activity and includes morning refreshments, lunch and transportation for excursions from Songhees Wellness Centre.
- The Cultural Pre-Conference will offer delegates a day of activities in community and on the beautiful land and waters of Lekwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ territories to ground you in preparation for the work ahead. Activities will range from excursions and workshops centered in local knowledges and histories, to sessions sharing experiences on community and institutional Indigenous education initiatives and programs.
Conference Dinner - August 27 (Opens January 15)
CDN $60 (plus GST)
- Join us for a fun-filled evening of delicious Indigenous cuisine and entertainment at the Songhees Wellness Centre, ‘where people and tradition come to meet.’ Have an opportunity to connect with new friends and colleagues, laugh, mingle and dance to the musical stylings of Juno-Award Winning Mohawk bluesman Murray Porter and Band.