IECC is accepting awards applications for the May 15 deadline. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Centre for Indigenous Education & Community Connections awards have the following requirements.
- be currently registered as a student at Camosun College
- have Indigenous (First Nations, Métis, Inuit, or Native American) ancestry
- have a GPA of 2.5 or equivalent (unless otherwise stated in the award criteria)
- complete the application form, including all additional criteria
- applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Not sure how to apply for an award? Read through our guide to learn how to put together a great application package.
You can apply for more than one award on a single application form for each application deadline date (October, January, May and Apply anytime). At this time we are only accepting emailed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also qualify for Access Awards or any of the bursaries and scholarships offered through Indspire.
Please review the criteria of the award(s) for which you are applying and make sure you gather and include all necessary letters, essays, and/or transcripts.
Please also be aware that a biography, based on your letter of application and your letter(s) of reference, will be written and read out during the awards ceremony. If you have any concerns about this, please contact Sandee Mitchell who organizes the awards ceremonies.