Community project application
Time frames and community responsibilities
- Community project applications are submitted in February as a part of the Camosun three-year ASP plan application.
- We receive notification of approval of the ASP plan in May. Camosun will notify communities of their project approval in May and June.
- If community projects are approved, communities may submit invoices to Camosun in May–September.
- Camosun will issue payments to approved community projects upon receipt of invoices.
Projects must clearly demonstrate a connection to one or more of the ASP goals:
- Increase opportunities for Indigenous students to access and complete post-secondary education and training.
- Strengthen partnership and collaboration between Camosun College and your local Indigenous community/organization.
- Increase the sense of belonging and relevance for Indigenous students at Camosun College.
If you have questions, or more information, please contact Vivian Leik, Indigenous Special Projects Leader
Application deadline: May 31