The School of Health and Human Services is a place of warmth and caring. We are always looking to connect with future and current students so please don't hesitate to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Grab your handbooks, online! Once enrolled in a program, you’re required to familiarize yourself with the information found in your school and program handbooks.
Policies and expectations unique to our School are outlined in the following pages. In some cases they duplicate those of the College and the clinical environment and are repeated here in order to emphasize their importance.
Allied Health & Technologies Department
- Students currently enrolled in Medical Radiography should refer to D2L
Community, Family & Child Studies Department (CFCS)
- Students currently enrolled in a CFCS program should speak to their program leader
Continuing Education Department (CE)
- Students currently enrolled in a CE program should speak to their instructor
Continuing Care Department (PN and HCA)
- Students currently enrolled in these programs should speak to their program leader
- Nursing Student Handbook PDF
- Students currently enrolled in the Nursing program should speak to their program leader