Celebrate with the School of Health and Human Services for our upcoming special events. We also offer events and news items for current students and the public.
Health & Human Services 2017 Awards Celebration
The School of Health & Human Services (HHS) held its third annual school-wide student Awards Celebration on November 15, 2017. The ceremony honoured the hard work and achievements of 59 students and graduates across Health & Human Services programs. 62 awards were presented, with an estimated total of $37,500!
For information about our award, visit the awards page: HHS Awards
Please forward all Award inquiries, comments, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs in the School of Health & Human Services:
- Certified Dental Assistant and Dental Hygiene
- Community, Family & Child Studies
- Community Support & Education Assistant
- Early Learning & Care
- Health Care Assistant
- Medical Lab Assistant
- Medical Radiography
- Mental Health & Addictions (MHA) and Interprofessional MHA
- Nursing and Practical Nursing